Friday, February 25, 2011

Brand New Look For Posh Pooch Designs!!!!!!

"Posh Pooch Designs" has a Brand new Look!
thanks to Alicia at  "DreamLikeMagic" !
She does a fantastic job, is very reasonably priced and also very quick!
 I am so impressed that I had to  blog about it!
Please go Check out her Etsy Store, She has tons of themes,
and if she doesn't have one you like...She does custom designs.

I told her what colors I liked,
and that I wanted two Chihuahuas
and this is what she came up with.

It was like she read my mind!

BARK-TASTIC!

This is  the Business Card she designed!
I think It it is
 PAWS-ITIVELY CUTE!



Thank-you for stopping by
and if you have a blog,
 please grab my new blog button!








Sara☺

2 comments:

Elisabeth Spivey said...

She really did a fantastic job! The little chi's she use just make me smile! i'm glad I referred you to her! :)

http://www.calleighsclips.com

Posh Pooch Designs said...

Yes Thank-you, I am glad you did too. I Love it!